Family travelling around Western Australia in a caravan with a baby born on route in March.

FAMILY TRAVELLING AROUND WESTERN AUSTRALIA WITH A BABY BORN EN ROUTE IN MARCH

“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien

Monday 10 November 2014

26 OCTOBER 2014


Ok, so we are Aussie residents now. I wanted to get this when I was in Oz in 1985 so only taken 29 years!. Had fun at Auckland airport with 12 pieces of luggage. The suitcases all over the 23 kg limit however much we shuffled the contents around. So I go up to the lady who is strictly weighing everyones bags and put first bag on but I don't let go and keep holding it enough that it's under! Then a load of people turn up and the woman gets flustered and says are the rest und...er? Well you can guess my reply as I quickly put the bags on the conveyor belt!
The flights went well and girls watched TV on the plane for 7 hours straight which kept them quiet but slightly cross eyed by the end. My wonderful cousin Terry Eames picked us up with his equally wonderful daughter Sara Eames as needed 2 cars for the mountain of bags. Now relaxing at Terry's recovering from last few days. Have a hire car and a long list of tasks for next week. We view our new home for the next year tomorrow (the caravan that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment